Ready to break out of old habits and establish a healthy relationship with food, movement, and your body? If you are screaming “YES!” while at the same time asking, “But how do I do it?” you’ve come to the right place.
We’ll work together one-hour per week for 12 weeks. During our time together you will learn the ten principles of Intuitive Eating. I will teach you tools and techniques that will equip you to tune into your own body and tune out all of the outside noise. We will do a deep dive into how this relates to all aspects of your life— your past, present and the future you want to create.
This course is designed to give you the tools to develop a healthy relationship with food, movement, and your body. By the end of the course, you will have practiced:
- Identifying the harmful diet culture messages that keep you stuck.
- Honing in on your body’s hunger and fullness cues.
- Bringing greater satisfaction into your life.
- Developing your own plan to continue to incorporate these tools into your everyday life.
Unclutter your mind by getting rid of the guilt, shame, thrill, and urgency around food. Get ready to devote scheduled time each week to take a curious, non-shaming inventory of your relationship with food, movement, and your body. Learn from others in the group and share ideas and experiences with people who are going through the same things as you.
What I Expect From You
- Come prepared to our sessions.
- Be honest: with yourself, your body, and me.
- Expect to have ups and downs along the way. There will be great days and hard days along the way, the important thing is to be patient with the process and with yourself.
- Get excited! This is one full hour each week to focus solely on you.
What You Can Expect From Me
- Overall health and wellness support by coming prepared to each session ready to answer your questions, provide motivation, encouragement, and accountability.
- I will give you the tools to put Intuitive Eating into practice in your life in a way that is unique to you.
- A safe, encouraging, and judgement-free environment.
- I am a nurse but will not provide you with nursing advice. If your needs exceed my scope of practice, I will refer you to an appropriate professional who can meet those needs.